2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter
1 cup caster sugar
1 cup soft brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the butter, caster sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add the eggs and the flour to the mixture and beat to combine.
- Add the chocolate pieces and stir.
- Drop well-rounded spoonfuls of dough onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375F for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place cookies on a wire rack to cool.