1 loaf Italian bread
1 pint blueberries
8-oz. pkg. cream cheese
1/2 cup milk
2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup sugar
- Tear the bread into bite-sized pieces. Place half of the bread pieces into the slow cooker.
- Drop half of the blueberries on top of the bread.
- Sprinkle half of the cream cheese cubes over the blueberries.
- Put the rest of the bread pieces on top of the cream cheese in the slow cooker.
- Then layer the rest of the blueberries on top of the bread.
- Finally, layer the rest of the cream cheese cubes on top of the blueberries.
- break the eggs into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add the milk, sugar, and vanilla to the eggs and whisk them together until they are well mixed.
- Carefully spoon or pour the egg mixture over the bread, blueberries, and cheese.
- Cover your slow cooker. Cook on Low for 3-4 hours, until the dish is set. You will know that it is set if you move the slow cooker gently and the food does not move!