1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs / 8 digestive biscuit crumbs
1/4 cup/50g butter, melted
20 oz./600g cream cheese
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3/4 cup/175g caster sugar
2 eggs, plus 1 yolk
small pot soured cream
1 cup / 300g fresh or frozen blueberries
- Melt the butter and pour onto the cracker crumbs and mix well. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan. Bake at 325°F until the crust is set, about 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese with the flour, caster sugar, eggs, soured cream and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until set. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Heat half the blueberries in a pan with 2 tablespoons icing sugar and stir gently until juicy. Squash the blueberries with a fork then continue to cook for a few minutes. Add the remaining blueberries, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Pour the blueberries over the cheesecake just before serving.